Safari Lodge & Ranch, Namibia
From 20% to 70% solar
- Unreliable grid connection with 350 kVA.
- Backup diesel generator: 300 kVA.
- Existing solar PV plant 315kWp.
- 8 suites and 3 pools, adjacent camp with 5 guest rooms and staff camp.
- Annual electricity load: 580 MWh
- Peak electricity load: 310 kVA
- Secure a reliable high quality power supply.
- Increase penetration of existing solar PV to reduce grid cost.
- 300 kW / 1.1 MWh battery energy storage system.
- 10 years Power Service Agreement yielding to a reduction in total cost of electricity of 10%.